It’s Friday, folks, and we’re back with another Black-owned hair care brand! Today, we’re giving you the inside scoop about Girlfriends and recently, Black-ish star, Tracee Ellis Ross’ new product line -- PATTERN! Stay tuned for this 15-piece product line, which can be found at Ulta!
First, a little comedy to get us started:
Diddy Supports Tracee Ellis Ross (PATTERN)
Check out Diddy using and supporting PATTERN | Tracee Ellis Ross with her new hair care line before he heads out to Michael B. Jordan’s party! Diddy is for sure a lucky man! #blackexcellence
Tracee Ellis Ross Supports Diddy (Ciroc)
Tracee Ellis Ross said right back atcha! The star supports Diddy right back as she showers with a bottle of Ciroc, before heading out to the Vanity Fair party. We stan, #blackexcellence
- Leave-In Conditioner: One of my favorite products for extra hydration after a good wash day!
It even comes in a travel size!
- PATTERN Travel Pack: One for the girls! For those who love to lay up next to the beach, always on the go or #travel baes, this one’s a go-to for on-the-go cleansing
- Hydration Shampoo: Typically the first step in your wash day routine, lather up and remove that unwanted dirt from your head!
Just want to try it out? This one comes in a mini, too!
- Medium Conditioner: For the curly girls who have high-porosity, coily-like hair. This works great as a co-wash as well!
Mini, anyone? ---->
- Heavy Conditioner: For Coilies -- “With texture like butta,” this conditioner caters to the coily and tight textures. Thick hair babes, we’ve got a winner!
Check out the mini!
- Sisssssss, if you haven’t been pre-detangling your hair in the shower, what is you doin’?! Be sure to get this brush to make sure your conditioner slips and sticks on those luscious curls of yours!
- Intensive Conditioner: For Tight Textures -- For my 4c ladies, Ms. Ross was thinking of us when she created this! We all know our hair needs a little extra love, and we hope this is the perfect solution to it!
And of course, can’t forget the travel size!
Jojoba Oil Hair Serum: We all love a good oil, and Jojoba Oil is top 2 (and it aint 2!) Sometimes I go a little overboard with this one, but at least my hair is moisturized, right?
Argan Oil Hair Serum: Okay curlfrieds, we must say, we love Argan Oil too. I mean, who doesn’t?! Moisturize and protect your hair with this serum, dedicated to curlies, coilies and tight textures.
- Microfiber Towel: Ladies, stop using your body towels for your hair!! (If you feel attacked, it’s okay. We all need a little extra push to get us going).
- Hair Clip: Remember when we were younger
and used to clip these to or lips?! Well, I’m sure
It was created specifically to clip your hair, but
Use at your own discretion *shrugs*
Whew chillllllle, this just gave me all the motivation to make wash day a little more enjoyable! Which products do you want to try, or have tried? Let us know on Instagram!